Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A Fresh Beginning

A roller-coaster ride would be the apt term to summarize my till-date familiarity with blogging..

March 10, 2004.. I start to blog ! A exhilarating experience that it is, it soon occupies the prime fore in my life- an addiction which continues for more than one and a half years. But change being the only constant, the intensity starts lowering with each passing day.

Sep 5, 2006..Its been 2.5 yrs now.. and for once, I again want to blog. For once I again crave to pen down my thoughts. For once I again desire to share.

Blogging for me is intimately interrelated with what is commonly termed diary-writing. People with diverse views and concerns find this a great medium to interact and connect. Yes, you would find all kinds of emotions in this blogville… hurt, pain, anger… joy, bliss.. action .. lies and truth ! This blogville is, all the same, a world in its own.. Nevertheless, it still is classified as ‘vitual’. I wonder why.

I visualize my novel blogging future to be as exciting as ever. I’m positive I will land up being a better writer.. and more than that, a better communicator.

Cheers to this blogville !

Here I come...
To invade your thoughts...your views…
Here I come…
To be your friend, your guide...

Here I come… For friendship…
With you… with myself too !

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heya.. cooll..

congrats and welcome back.. to this world again. Seems like the queen is back to claim the land again .. the land she ruled once is all set to be hers again.

so best of luck blogging and enjoy and have a blast ..

looking forward to read more..

Ankur

12:40 PM  
Blogger Ashish Jalan said...

well nice start...welcome to the world of blogging...

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home